In the last year and a half, digital transformation has become a top priority for business leaders everywhere. New tech, new skills and a new attack surface mean those leaders must prepare for the worst if they are to feel confident they can succeed in all that the Internet can throw at them. Faster response to service disruptions has become crucial in getting the best in customer, partner and shareholder relations.
Join us, as we discuss how faster restoration of service processes is becoming a competitive advantage for many organizations.
Together, with a select group of your peers, we will discuss:
- How would you describe the resiliance considerations in the digital transformation that is taking place in your organization?
- How do you know when there is an issue with a service or application?
- What teams or people need to be part of the process and what role do they play in restoration of services?
- What part of the process was working well, and what part needed improvement?
- How would you see automation contributing to a better, faster, smoother Incident Response?