Language is central to how we all do business. It shapes processes and it impacts how we communicate with our customers. To get ahead of the competition, your business needs to be capable of understanding how to realize tangible value from language data available from its unstructured inputs.
The challenge remains, how can the enterprise leverage massive amounts of language data in a consistent and scalable format? The right answer to this can help them power processes, deliver business insights and move faster as an organization.
In this 90-minute virtual roundtable, we will bring together a select group of your peers to discuss some of the key issues data leaders face today.
We will cover:
· How do you gain value from your unstructured data?
· How do you capture and enrich domain knowledge to establish a competitive advantage?
· What is the most important aspect to understanding language data?
· How can an NL platform quickly improve the productivity and consistency of your teams?
· How did you carry out your research into the topic of NLP?
· What success stories can you share? How can we quit the “data experiment” treadmill?