Data protection is increasingly recognised as fundamental to trade, security and privacy in our modern information economy. Data protection legislation has been passed in almost 80% of countries, all mandating the same universal principles of data protection – of justifiable or legitimate need, of integrity and of security. Fundamental to meeting any data protection legislation is to know your data: What you have, why you have it, how you got it, what you do with it, and where you keep it.Building data awareness through validated data discovery provides the foundation for an effective data security strategy capable of navigating this global, data-driven landscape.
Join us for this private, closed-door virtual roundtable where we will be taking a deeper look at:
1. What regulations are you most concerned with?
2. Are you currently scanning data at rest for sensitive corporate and personal data? If so, how much of your environment are you scanning, and how frequently?
3. Is your workforce remote, a hybrid, or all back in the office?
4. How prepared was the InfoSec team for the move to the remote workforce during the pandemic?
5. How have your sensitive data strategies changed over the past three years?
6. If your systems were hacked tomorrow - How great is your risk? How confident are you that you have secured sensitive data in your environment?