As organisations continue to settle into long-term hybrid working models that take their colleagues outside the traditional network perimeter, securely enabling their workforce to have access to the right applications at the right time has become a top priority for IT leaders. Just looking in the news shows us some of the new ways of working are extending our attack surface rather than reducing it.
Join us and a small group of industry peers in a behind closed doors frank and open discussion of the highs and lows of JML automation, the policies and processes to reduce risk, reduce cost and stay compliant.
● Are changing organisational structures and priorities causing infosec teams to lose track of employees ?
● Have you managed to automate any or all of your JML cycle?
● What part of the joiner, mover leaver process do you find most challenging?
● Are you confident your workforce have the right roles and responsibilities they need?
● Are you winning at keeping the workforce secure from cyberthreats?
● Is compliance with regulation, laws or industry standards driving your focus on JML?