It takes years to build a brand. A cyberattack that exposes customer data or even simply paints the company in a negative light can cause catastrophic loss of trust in an instant. This leads to a direct impact to a brand’s financial success and reputation.
Join us for this private, closed-door roundtable where we will be taking a deeper look at:
• Understanding the cyberthreat landscape and the expectations consumers have on brands to keep them safe
• How to build a better risk posture whilst managing economic cost challenges
• How best to protect employees and the supply chain against data loss and fraud, thus reducing the chance of fines or impact to brand reputation
• What internal partnerships are needed to best protect against brand impersonation and drive a broader cybersecurity culture
• What resources do you need internally to improve the risk posture and what and what role can managed services play in achieving this