During the meeting, we will focus on questions such as:
- What is the importance of trust in financial services and how can it be measured? What has damaged trust in recent years and how can that trust be rebuilt?
- How can financial services firms take advantage of new initiatives such as open banking? What challenges and opportunities around trust does open banking represent for established firms?
- What will the effect of new legislation such as PSD2 be on trust in the sector? Are companies sufficiently prepared for the changes they have to make to be compliant and how will they manage these changes in a way that builds trust rather than destroying it?
- How can financial service organisations manage major IT transformation whilst balancing the issues created by legacy systems and existing and familiar ways of working?
- How can digital technology be used to build consumer trust?