Are you frustrated with exhausting all your resources just to sustain your current IT compliance program? And is the outcome you’re achieving delivering the intended benefit to the wider organization?
In every business, security executives face the day-to-day challenge of maintaining and improving a compliance program that satisfies the thousands of information security, IT and data privacy requirements that make up today’s complex regulatory landscape.
Duplicate requirements across multiple regulations and standards often lead to duplication of effort across silos. And, as the number of regulations increases and as existing requirements change, mapping controls to requirements can prove difficult, if not impossible, to scale.
Join us at this closed-door, peer-led Virtual Roundtable for a candid discussion on optimizing IT compliance. Hear lessons learned from embedding and scaling an effective program and identify actions you can take to optimize your own program.
- How can you simplify and streamline the management of IT compliance requirements?
- How can you determine the most effective methodology to ensure control performance supports your regulatory reporting?
- What practical steps can you take to implement a ‘test once, satisfy many’ model within your IT compliance program?
- How can compliance teams make the shift from just operating controls to actively managing compliance issues and exceptions?
- Why is tooling and control content only part of an effective IT compliance program?