Let’s agree that DevOps is as much about practices, processes, mindset, and culture as it is about tools. And we still have a lot to learn and share, as a community.
Join this next TLC TV Episode, as we bring Software Engineering teams and Security Leaders together to discuss how we accelerate the Developer-First Movement.
In this TLC TV Episode, leaders from the pinnacle of their industry come to share their insights and engage with Dev and Security teams on some important questions:
• As the pace of development accelerates, what are the required aspects for tools, processes, and practices to keep up?
• What common frictions and delays currently impede the Developer-First movement and which ones can be eliminated?
• What behaviours continue to impact progress and what could be done to propel the Developer-First movement into the future?
• Can we utilise Agile Strategies that have changed Developer behaviours already to propel the developer-first security movement?
• What is the leadership role in plugging security into DevOps?
• Are there cultural shifts that companies need to embrace sooner rather than later to accelerate developer-first security?