With the explosion of consumers transacting online and accelerated digital transformation, companies are trying to keep up with modern experiences, infrastructure, and products to serve their digital user base. Businesses have adapted with millions moving to or accelerating investments in a digital model. But as more people move digital, what’s been the impact on the consumer?
This session will investigate how online security has not fully kept up with the digital transformation and how the issues below can be easily turned around into a secure and frictionless user experience:
• Has the password requirement stopped consumers from creating an account and therefore a transaction?
• How many have lost passwords or maybe make simple passwords to not forget?
• Are consumers more loyal to brands they have accounts with?
• How frequently do consumers give up on using a product because they forgot a password or had issues with account recovery?
• How likely are they to choose a product that they already have an account with over similar products?