Many security and risk management leaders today struggle with not only identifying, but executing on projects that provide the most bang for buck for the organization. Join Owen John, Head of Cyber Architecture at Imperial Brands and Rod Simmons, VP of Product Strategy at Omada for an engaging session on shared best practices on how to position IAM projects internally, gain organizational buy-in, and set the tone for success.
Join us for this private, closed-door virtual roundtable where we will be taking a deeper look at:
1. How did you gain organizational buy in for this project across departments?
a. What was the business driver(s)?
b. How did you determine the time was right?
c. What was the existing process that you were looking to solve for, improve, etc.?
2. How did you get the needed executive sponsors?
3. What groups did you engage and did they differ at various phases of the project?
4. How do you sell identity projects to your Board?
5. How to prioritize governance / IGA projects in an economic downturn?