We’re supporting the UK’s Tech, Media and Telecoms (TMT) sectors to achieve 'best in class' cyber resilience; managing increasing risks to your intellectual property and confidential data. The rapid integration of new technologies and advances in areas such as AI and quantum computing means that CISOs need more information and guidance than ever to manage their organisational risks. During our executive round table dinner, you’ll meet and discuss with peers about how they’re managing risk in the ever-evolving technology and threat landscapes.
Key topics covered at this event
• How to improve TMT’s approach to security and privacy by design
• The security impact of new and emerging technologies such as AI, Quantum Computing, Deepfakes, Biometrics, Enterprise IoT and Smart Cities
• Current CISO challenges and where research could help address those challenges
Join us for this private, closed-door roundtable dinner where we will be taking a deeper look at:
1) What does cyber threat intelligence represent for you and why is it important to your organisation? How are you using it to inform your strategic decision making?
2) What are your biggest obstacles to deploying principles of secure by design?
3) How are you effectively communicating and prioritising risk upwards within your organisation to secure funding for cybersecurity activities