Every organization has one thing in common: email remains their riskiest channel in 2023. They’re vulnerable to advanced phishing attacks that have been evolved to bypass existing defenses, and to human error and data exfiltration. As advanced, persistent threats continue to evolve, we recognize that people are the biggest risk to organizations’ security and are most exposed when using email. During the session we’ll talk through:
• Email security peaks and troughs in it’s evolution
• Threat landscape
• Strategies for mitigating human error
1. What are some challenges you are facing with continuously assessing human risk and stopping inbound and outbound email threats?
2. How are you preventing advanced email phishing attacks, data loss and data exfiltration?
3. Do Secure Email Gateways (SEGs) remain relevant in your email security strategy?